Meeting Location: in front of the CUNY building at 34th Street and 5th Avenue
Availability: Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 12 noon
Tour Type: Bus with some walking
Join this tour of filming locations from the popular series The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel! You’ll follow in the footsteps of Midge herself, as you get a peek into 1950s Manhattan. Come in your best 50s chic to really channel that Maisel fashion.
With over tons of swell locations to see, you’ll travel by bus with your marvelous tour guide. Whether you’re a huge fan of the show or you just want to learn some insider secrets about filming a period television series, this tour is for you.
- Have a coffee at the West Village cafe where Abe meets his lawyer in Season 2
- See the iconic Jazz Club where Midge watches her new friend Lenny Bruce perform
- Peek in the famous park where Midge joins a protest
- Stop for a drink at one of the oldest bars in NYC where Joel and his friend Archie commiserate
- Drive by the butcher shop where Midge & her mom shop
- Grab a bite at the quintessential American diner central to Midge & Joel’s relationship and so much more.
Book online now HERE!